Treating hair loss, hair will emerge as one of the most important threats to the beauty of women. Here are tips that can be followed to solve this problem.
Causes of hair loss
- One of the main causes of continuous hair loss is weight loss, lack of a proper diet, and lack of commitment to eating vegetables and fruits, foods rich in vitamins and dairy products, as anemia or anemia are among the diseases that cause hair loss.
- As the factor of aging is one of the most important factors that work on hair loss, and making it light with time and not dense, tension, emotional deprivation and poor psychological state are among the most important things that lead to hair loss and lack of abundance, and make it permanently split.
- The thyroid problems are also considered one of the most important problems that lead to hair loss, as hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism are among the problems that work on hair loss.
- Cancer, chemical drugs and anticoagulants are among the most important factors that lead to hair loss. Alzheimer’s and alopecia areata are among the diseases that cause hair loss to a large extent.
- The pill is one of the most important drugs that cause the hormone level to change, and hormonal changes that occur during the menstrual cycle or during the pregnancy and childbirth are causes of hair loss.
- Exposure to the sun, exposure to air and dust, and not drinking enough water at least 2-3 liters per day from one of the most important causes of hair loss in abundance, and the use of dyes and irons on an ongoing basis also works on hair loss.
The most important advice to prevent hair loss
- Coconut oil or almond oil can be used, and the scalp is massaged continuously with the tips of the fingers to increase blood flow and strengthen the hair roots, and improve the strength of the hair follicles.
- Onion juice is one of the most important uses in the treatment of hair loss. Onion juice works to reduce the presence of any infections and is also considered an anti-bacterial that kills germs, which work on the emergence of an infection in the scalp and thus hair loss.
- One of the most important foods that are included in the diet in the treatment of hair loss is beet juice.
- Green tea also works to prevent hair loss. Green tea, with its materials, stimulates hair follicles, stimulates hair production, and greatly increases its density while continuing to consume it.
- Aloe vera, with its enzymes, works to grow hair healthy, and is used by applying it to the scalp and massaging the scalp with it.
- You should adhere to cleaning the hair and using good types to clean it, and focus during the shower on the scalp to stimulate blood circulation in it, and it is also necessary to daily comb the hair well, and you must completely move away from the iron, not being exposed to the sun or dry air, and not to use any chemical treatments for the hair.
- You should refrain from any narrow hairdos such as braids or ponytail, as these hairdos over time work to lose hair from its roots due to stretching the hair, and you should stay away from combing hair with a brush or rough comb that pulls the hair with it.
- Madam, you can use henna, eggs, cranberries, or fenugreek, and you can use lemon to wash the hair when taking a shower to get rid of dandruff that threatens hair fall with time, and you should refrain from washing hair more than 2 times a week.Also Visit: www.zoomproperty.com
- You can brush the hair with coconut oil, almond oil or castor oil daily every evening and then rinse the hair in the morning with shampoo well or use some natural recipes to prevent hair loss, the hibiscus plant and use it as a hair massage solution with it for a period of 21 days, and it is used at least twice daily.
- You can mix 100 grams of watercress oil + 100 grams of aloe vera oil + 100 grams of castor oil + 100 grams of sesame oil + 100 grams of olive oil and then put it in a tight bottle, and brush the hair with this mixture once a week 6 hours and then wash the hair after it. Garlic can also be used once a week to massage the hair with it.